The Computing Quality Framework is part of the National Centre for Computing Education’s (NCCE) support to schools. It is free to use and designed to help schools review and plan how they teach the computing curriculum. It provides:
- A process for identifying strengths and weaknesses in the school’s computing curriculum.
- Links to the NCCE’s resources that will help your school make progress.
Features & Benefits
- Receive immediate feedback and suggested actions to help your school develop its computing curriculum.
- Log sources of evidence, comments and action points within your account.
- Easily compile and print a wide range of reports for sharing with Ofsted and governors.
- Compare and benchmark your responses with other schools.